Meet the Matebeleland Young Brothers music Group
Published: 14 December 2014 | by Josphat Gumede
Matebeleland Young Brothers
@ Young Generation was established in 2003.
The main purposes of the organization are:
1. Providing facilities to maintain a community based Rhumba Music.
2. Promoting and participating in musical activities.
3. Providing cultural, educational and musical interest and entertainment for the local community.
4. Encouraging the appreciation of music, and participation in the performance of music.
5. Providing educational and training facilities.
Fortunately the image of Matebeleland Young brothers consists of Young Talented brothers and sisters. Rhumba music is not just a hobby, it is a commitment, a commitment to the other dancers in the band, to support each other in a common cause of this talent.
As well as encouraging new Dancers, we always encourage past members to rejoin. They may have left for their issues, moved away through employment and then returned to the area, or have had other changed circumstances.
We have a friendly relationship with many local community Rhumba bands, which results in mutual help during period of illness, holidays etc
We have released 7 CD’s and 3 DVD’s :
4.Umuntu Owadali Mali
Contact : Josphat Gumede +27731476697
- Josphat Gumede